Getting Started with Software Composition Analysis
What You Need to Know
Zeroing in on answers to the right questions and understanding your organization’s scale of compliance and security tolerance are keys to laying a solid foundation for a robust open source management strategy.
What Companies Should Be Asking
DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO OPEN SOURCE MANAGEMENT
Take the next step and determine your company’s open source management approach:
Compliance, Security, or just enough of both.
THE REVENERA COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY DIFFERENCE
- Easy on-ramp to automated scans and analysis
- Protect your IP and avoid legal risks
- Integrate open source security into your build process
- Easily create a Bill of Materials
- Continued monitoring of your deployed products and assets
- Proactive vulnerability alerts
- Recommended remediation actions
- Security of an on-premise solution
- Deliver secure products to your customers
EMPOWER YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR OPEN SOURCE COMPLIANCE, IP, AND SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
Learn how Software Composition Analysis from Revenera helps you speed up software development while efficiently managing third-party software.
Going Deep: The Inventory Management Lifecycle
Having the right process in place to inventory and view lists of all your open source components while also prioritizing license compliance and vulnerability issues sets your team up for ongoing success. Learn more about the Inventory Management Lifecycle.
Interneuron’s Healthy Approach to Open Source Compliance
Interneuron's focus on license compliance and risk mitigation helps build trust and confidence with prospects, creating new business opportunities and growth.