Empower your organization to manage open source software (OSS) and third-party components. Code Insight helps development, legal and security teams to reduce open source security risk and manage license compliance with an end-to-end system.
Code Insight is a single integrated solution for open source license compliance and security. Find vulnerabilities and remediate associated risk while you build your products and during their entire lifecycle. Manage open source license compliance, add automation to your processes, and implement a formal OSS strategy that balances business benefits and risk management.
With more than 14 million components and support for 25+ languages and 70+ extensions, Code Insight gives you access to vulnerability data from multiple sources, including NVD and Secunia Research.
WHAT IT CAN DO
- Create an accurate Bill of Materials for all your applications:
Analyze risk quickly with detailed dashboards and reporting
- Discover and track all open source:
In source code, binaries, containers, build dependencies, subcomponents, modified and partial open source components
- Deliver flexible analysis — from high level to detailed:
Patented scan and analysis flexibility for varying business needs.
- Set and enforce policies
Automate the approval process, and set usage and remediation guidance.
- Monitor vulnerabilities proactively and continuously
Actionable alerts for newly discovered vulnerabilities in current and shipped products.
- Integrate into your build and IT environments
Integrate with build tools, CI/CD and SCM tools, artifact repositories, external repositories or build your own integrations using the FlexNet Code Insight REST API framework to make code scanning easy and effective.
- Make open source scanning part of your agile DevOps lifecycle
Build fast, scan fast and release more frequently, thanks to a deep integration of FlexNet Code Insight with your build and bug tracking systems.
- Ability to discover and track all open source software
- Proactive and continuous monitoring of open source security vulnerabilities
- Compliance with open source licenses and obligation management
- Automate the review process and enforce your policies
- Seamless integration into your build environment
- Dashboards and reporting for common queries
- Flexible scan and analysis profile types
- Designed for enterprise environments
Get Security and Compliance Back on Track
The responsibility for security and license compliance in your software falls to security, developer and legal teams. What happens when an issue comes up that requires fast remediation?
An end-to-end integrated scanning tool for development, legal and security teams to set and manage policy for use of open source and third-party software.
Open Source Security and Compliance
Revenera uses FlexNet Code Insight to manage open source risk. Read this success story and learn more about Revenera’s “Get Clean, Stay Clean” approach to Software Composit…