Open Source Compliance and Vulnerability Management
Software Composition Analysis Solutions for Engineering, Security, and Legal Teams
Companies with a comprehensive strategy for open source license compliance and vulnerability management drive a trust-in-development culture, add business value, and create competitive advantage.
Data supports that at least 90 percent of your codebase is made up of open source components.
Do you know what’s in your code?
Organizations are aware of less than 10% of their open source use.
WHAT YOU GET FROM REVENERA
- Automated, continuous open source scanning for enterprise compliance and vulnerability management
- A complete scan of your source code, binaries, and dependencies
- Secure software without sacrificing time-to-market
- Compliance and security risk mitigation before issues become major problems
- An accurate, complete Software Bill of Materials (SBoM)
- Real-time alerts
- High-level to deep dive analysis—from software packages to code snippets
- Easy integration into your software development lifecycle
WHAT WE DELIVER
RESOURCES & SUCCESS STORIES
2021 Open Source License Compliance Report
In this report, Revenera compiled license compliance and vulnerability data from 2020 audit services projects to create a snap shot of the state of open source compliance in the industry today.
2021 Open Source Governance: Top Ten Trends and Predictions
Alex Rybak, Director of Product Management at Revenera, and Russ Eling, founder and CEO of OSS Engineering Consultants, share their top 10 open source usage, license compliance and security insights for 2021.
Addressing the Hidden Cost of Embedding Open Source Software
Read “Addressing the Hidden Cost of Embedding Open Source Software” report from IDC to learn more about the benefits of devising and adopting an Open Source Strategy