InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software that performs the same – no matter what the platform. You’ll be able to create reliable installations for on-premises platforms like Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM, and then deploy them physically, virtually or to the cloud (you can even package it up into a Docker container) all from a single project file.
Whether for standalone instances or integrated into your current systems, with InstallAnywhere, you’ll be able to adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
- Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10/11
- Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes.
- Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
- Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
- Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
- Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
- Includes silent, console and GUI installations
WHAT'S NEW IN INSTALLANYWHERE
- macOS Monterey Support and Support for Apple M1 - Build installers that run seamlessly in the latest macOS version, Monterey
- File Association in Windows - Define apps for file associations through extensions and URL prefixes in Windows
- 8.3 actions – Action to enable 8.3 naming convention in Windows
- Improved macOS Support – Stability of notarization is improved and a new utility included to automate notarization of installers in macOS
- Get User Input Panel Options – Ability to define mandatory fields in Get User Input panel
InstallAnywhere Standalone Build: Keep Your Build Clean
Software companies are no longer waiting until the end of their release cycle to start building their installations. Instead they work agile by building their installations from the beginning and continuously integrating them with their product builds. InstallAnywhere provides a Standalone Build add-on for you to maintain a clean build system.
Create multiplatform installations for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
It’s MSIX Time - the Latest from Microsoft and InstallShield
As you prepare to move to MSIX, here’s a webinar that will help. Join Microsoft’s John Vintzel, Principal Program Lead for MSIX, and Revenera’s Venkat Ram Donga, Installation Product Manager, for this important update.
Discover the best practices and trends in software installation development.