Flexible, modern Windows installer - software installation
Create native MSIX packages, build clean Windows installs, and build installations in the cloud with InstallShield from Revenera.
Revenera InstallShield Windows Installer
Consistent and reliable Windows installers. Every time. With InstallShield, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down with simpler and cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls.
Revenera InstallShield (formerly Flexera InstallShield) is the fastest easiest way to build Windows installers and MSIX packages and create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio.
InstallShield 2022: start your free trial
Check out the easier way to build Windows installers and get ready for MSIX
WHAT'S NEW IN INSTALLSHIELD
Integration with Visual Studio 2022
Create, edit and build InstallShield projects in Visual Studio 2022.
Support for Custom Extensions in MSIX Projects
Create extensions not available out-of-the-box in MSIX Project using a custom extension
- Enhanced Support for Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
Configure install conditions to specifically target Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
- Full ARM Support
Install files to native ARM locations on Windows 10 running on ARM machines
- Support for Cloud Builds
Easily move your build infrastructure to the cloud by connecting to Revenera’s Cloud License Server
- Modern and Simple Windows Installers
Build one-click installers that are more modern than ever and refreshingly simple
- Install packages from Windows Package Manager
Configure pre-requisites to install third-party packages from Microsoft’s Windows Package Manager
- MSIX Updates
Create MSIX packages that check for updates using App-Installer
View All New and Enhanced Features Added by Release
WHAT INSTALLSHIELD CAN DO
- Easily create native MSIX packages or convert any MSI file into an MSIX package
- Build MSIX Modification Packages
- Build clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls for Windows incredibly quickly and easily.
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio for MSI and EXE installers
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- The standard for Windows Installer (MSI) and InstallScript Installations
- Effortless Creation of native MSIX Packages or Build MSIX from Existing Projects
- Provides a Fresh, Modern Designer Interface
- Build installation suites to install multiple products for Windows, MSIX and more
- Converts MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
- Installs Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Automatically Provisions Virtual Machines for Simple Installation Testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration
Accenture is dedicated to developing differentiated software-based solutions to help organizations meet their business goals. The dynamic installation experience that we create ensures smooth adoption in enterprise environments. This is just as important as the functionality of the software products as a whole. We chose the versatile and robust InstallShield because of Revenera's domain expertise in innovative and flexible software suite products.
FERDI ÖZTÜRK Delivery Excellence Specialist
See the detailed features of each InstallShield edition in a side-by-side overview.
Cloud License Server for InstallShield Premier
Revenera is making it easy to move your build infrastructure to the cloud in InstallShield Premier—providing you with the flexibility to meet the needs of your business through our Cloud License Server.