Continuous Open Source License Compliance
Manage your open source license obligations.
Protect your intellectual property from legal risk, and empower your engineering teams with faster, more compliant software development.
Open source software use is free of cost, but not free of obligations. Every component comes with a license and explicit terms and conditions for use—and there are 1,000’s of licenses to keep track of.
Managing the complexities of the entire software supply chain makes license compliance burdensome, complex, and time consuming for engineering leaders and software developers.
KNOW THE FACTS
of codebase files are attributed to open source
average number of license compliance issues per project
average number of compliance issues companies are unaware of
Give your engineering leadership and development teams the power of an automated, end-to-end solution with Revenera’s Code Insight. Early in the software development lifecycle, Code Insight scans your products for open source, identifies license compliance issues, and sets you up for fast, complete remediation.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Continuous, automated monitoring beginning early in the SDLC
- Actionable vulnerability alerts
- Create custom detection rules
- Complete governance enabling the shipment of secure, compliant products
- Delivery of an accurate Software Bill of Materials (SBoM)
- The largest open source software compliance database in the market
- Lower costs and increased productivity for software development teams
- High-level or deep code analysis, depending on your specific need
- Prioritization of issues for fast, quick remediation of the most egregious vulnerabilities first
Assess Your License Compliance
Companies are aware of less than 10% of what’s in their codebase, leading to potential IP, reputation, and security risk. For actionable next steps, take this quick assessment to better understand the maturity of your open source compliance and security management.
2021 Open Source License Compliance Report
In this report, Revenera compiled license compliance and vulnerability data from 2020 audit services projects to create a snap shot of the state of open source compliance in the industry today.
Addressing the Hidden Cost of Embedding Open Source Software
Read “Addressing the Hidden Cost of Embedding Open Source Software” report from IDC to learn more about the benefits of devising and adopting an Open Source Strategy
Your Code Isn’t Static. Evolve Your Open Source Processes
It’s imperative to make sure processes supporting your open source environment are dynamic in order to meet the changing needs of both open source license requirements and market shifts. Learn more in this eBook.