SOFTWARE MONETIZATION Industries
Software & SaaS
Get Ahead of Your Competition: Install, Protect and Monetize Your Software
Software & SaaS
If you develop software products, you need software installation for on-premises products, delivery, protection and compliance management to get your products to customers and monetize your innovations. And you need to fast processes to authorize new users, change their use rights and manage their usage.
With varying geographies, customer requirements, products and business models, what starts out simple quickly gets very complex. Mergers and acquisitions quickly confound the challenges.
HOW WE HELP
For more than 30 years, Revenera has been the market leader working with software suppliers, offering the industry standards for software installation and software monetization.
- Ensure a professional installation—deliver a consistent and reliable installation experience across any operating system/environment for all of your products with capabilities that integrate with your agile or traditional development processes.
- Quickly integrate acquired products—seamlessly "fold in" acquired products into your standard software management, monetization and delivery processes.
- Monetize more effectively – Run all your products professionally with the help of the industry standard for software monetization.
- Enable self-service everything—provide all customers consistent means to access products, manage entitlements and compliance and more from an always available self-service portal.
- Provide in-product updates and messages—provide software and firmware updates for on- premises and embedded software and send in-product messages out to your users.
- Seamlessly manage SaaS applications.
IDC PlanScape - Future of Digital Innovation: Managing Customer Entitlements Efficiently
Frost & Sullivan: Software License Management - A Global Analysis of the Software Enforcement Segment
Path to SaaS Monetization for Product Managers, Product Operations and Finance Leaders
Ready to optimize your installation, monetization and open source scanning processes?