Software & SaaS
If you develop software products, you need software installation for on-premises products, delivery, protection and compliance management to get your products to customers and monetize your innovations. And you need to fast processes to authorize new users, change their use rights and manage their usage.
With varying geographies, customer requirements, products and business models, what starts out simple quickly gets very complex. Mergers and acquisitions quickly confound the challenges.
HOW WE HELP
For more than 30 years, Revenera has been the market leader working with software suppliers, offering the industry standards for software installation and software monetization.
- Ensure a professional installation—deliver a consistent and reliable installation experience across any operating system/environment for all of your products with capabilities that integrate with your agile or traditional development processes.
- Quickly integrate acquired products—seamlessly "fold in" acquired products into your standard software management, monetization and delivery processes.
- Monetize more effectively – Run all your products professionally with the help of the industry standard for software monetization.
- Enable self-service everything—provide all customers consistent means to access products, manage entitlements and compliance and more from an always available self-service portal.
- Provide in-product updates and messages—provide software and firmware updates for on- premises and embedded software and send in-product messages out to your users.
- Seamlessly manage SaaS applications.
RESOURCES & SUCCESS STORIES
Rethink Your Software Monetization Strategy
This white paper offers insight on how application producers can introduce a subscription licensing model into their software monetization strategy to maximize revenue generation and offer…
Deliver a Winning Installation Experience with InstallShield and InstallAnywhere
See how Bob, VP of Product Management at the fictional Success Corp., gives his engineering team more time to build amazing features, get products to market faster and create an outstandin…
Open Source Security and Compliance
Revenera uses FlexNet Code Insight to manage open source risk. Read this success story and learn more about Revenera’s “Get Clean, Stay Clean” approach to Software Composit…