Manage Risk in the Software Supply Chain
Confidently identify security vulnerabilities in open-source and third-party components.
Most security and development teams are aware of less than 10 percent of the open source software used in their applications. Given that, they are not actively tracking and managing the security vulnerabilities that inherently comes with open source.
KNOW THE FACTS
YOY increase in codebase security vulnerabilities
of security vulnerabilities have a high CVSS severity rating
YOY increase in binaries
With Revenera, you can scan your software for security vulnerabilities, prioritize your risks, and mitigate quickly and efficiently. Vulnerabilities are identified throughout the software development lifecycle—from development through production.
Investing in an automated Software Composition Analysis solution that monitors your open source and third-party components for security vulnerabilities allows you to ship software that is free of known issues and keeps it secure now and in the future.
WHAT YOU GET
- Vulnerability alerts for new issues
- Reduction in developer time on manual review and remediation of security issues
- An optimized workflow with the ability to scan fast and go deep as needed
- Support of your organization’s license and security policies helping to prioritize remediation
- Test early and often in your SDLC
- Delivery of a complete, accurate inventory of all open source components
- Continuous, automated monitoring across the software supply chain
- Seamless, frictionless user experience
When organizations use DevOps, software delivery is ungated and continuous. However, there is little point in using DevOps to produce better software faster if it is encumbered by security vulnerabilities and potential license compliance violations.
Jim Mercer Research Director, IDC
Reduce Your Security Exposure with Continuous Review
Never miss evidence of open source use and know exactly what’s in your code. With Revenera, you get an end-to-end automated solution to manage security vulnerabilities and safeguard your open source components.