Improve software engineering efficiency. Minimize disruptions. Better manage your resources—both people and costs.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Continuous, automated monitoring begins early in the SDLC: Quickly scan and identify risks early and often. Ensure your software supply chain is issue free.
- Actionable vulnerability alerts: Fast and timely notifications of any compliance and security issues discovered across the SDLC.
- Create a trust-in-software-development culture: Establish predictability in the software engineering process to handle the unknown before problems reach your customers’ doorstep.
- Influence component selection: Ensure components selected by developers comply with legal and security policies, preventing downstream compliance problems.
- Dependency tracking: Get real-time compliance checks and composition errors based on disallowed licenses and security vulnerabilities while viewing manifest files.
- Support responsible code check-in practices: Continue monitoring code during check-in to provide a deeper level of confidence and commitment to established open source policies.
- Automated compliance checks during the Build: Take advantage of configurable compliance checks as part of the build phase.
Explore Software Composition Analysis from Revenera
Minimize your exposure to license compliance issues and vulnerabilities that come with open source use. Deliver ultimate value by implementing flexible, automated scanning early in your software development lifecycle.