Revenera Code Scanning Platform
Comprehensive Open Source Analysis Solution
Code Insight is an end-to-end solution for discovering and managing open source and third-party code in software development projects. Our unique discovery technology and process methodology allows for fast and accurate code analysis intelligence between the application and your engineering, legal, and security teams.
CODE INSIGHT PROCESS FLOW
FlexNet Code Insight supports two types of scans:
- Package-Level Automated Scan
- A scan agent plugin is deployed on a remote server and initiates a quick scan to identify established or “big rock” packages
- Uses automated detection techniques and detection rules to produce fast, efficient results
- Server Scan
- Configured to varying degrees of scan depth to meet your desired level of forensic results
- Uses open source license detection, email address, URL, string search terms, source code fingerprint matches (external source code indicator), and exact file match detection techniques
Code Insight supports a standardized, repeatable process to enhance your inventory management – ensuring you get clean and stay clean.
An end-to-end integrated scanning tool for development, legal and security teams to set and manage policy for use of open source and third-party software.
The Maturity of Open Source Software; Trends and Best Next Steps for Software Composition Analysis
Is your organization prepared to take on the future of open source? Download this eBook to learn what’s next in open source and what businesses can do to formulate a plan for future open source use, management, and continued success.
Going Deep: The Inventory Management Lifecycle
Part 2 of the 3-part webinar series "Software Composition Analysis in the Engineering Process:" Having the right process in place to inventory and view lists of all your open source components while also prioritizing license compliance and vulnerability issues sets your team up for ongoing success. The right process doesn’t add to your engineering workload but enables you with confidence to comply with license obligations, protect your IP, and manage vulnerabilities.