Developers and teams surveyed by VersionOne in its State of Agile report indicated that their organizations adopted agile methodology in search of three benefits: to accelerate product delivery, enhance their ability to meet changing priorities and enhance their teams’ productivity. Let’s take a look at how software usage analytics can help achieve these agile goals….
Top 10 Posts
- What is Software Monetization?
- What Is Software Usage Analytics?
- Software Piracy Stat Watch
- Understanding Users in 2021: Lessons from Oxford Languages’ Word(s) of the Year
- Lessons from Charlie Brown: Don’t Wait for Customers to Come to You
- Aligning Software Price and Value
- X Marks the Spot: Following Pirates to New Software License Revenue
- Is Delivering On-Premise Software Becoming a Challenge? Take Some Cues From Domino’s.
- Software License Compliance: Stop Fishing, Start Catching
- What Working Remotely Can Teach Us About Insights into Software Users’ Needs
- Rollerblading’s Resurgence and Roadmap Lessons for Software Product Managers
- Revenera Expands Focus on Usage and Monetization Platform Based on Industry Momentum
- Why Software Vendors Need Effective License Compliance Programs
Tweets by Revenera
Join this expert panel with Revenera and Simon-Kucher & Partners for actionable insights on optimizing packaging & pricing, the transition from on-prem to cloud software, understanding software usage and evolving business processes.
"Software usage data may first come to mind as a requirement for increasingly popular consumption-based monetization models, but it can provide broader insights that are valuable across an entire software company." #software #usage #analytics
Read how flexible licensing models and a simplified process for trial versions played a key part in IKON Science elevating their customer experience.
InstallShield R3 2020 is here. With new features like support for fonts in MSIX and the ability to build InstallShield projects in an Azure DevOps pipeline. Try it out.
The vulnerabilities presented by open source dependencies are real, but your organization isn’t powerless to prevent them with a Software Composition Analysis strategy. IDC recommends that every organization use or consider the use of an SCA solution.