The emphasis during an M&A audit project is on findings that can impact the go/no-go decision and intellectual property (IP) valuation process, while keeping remediation costs at a minimum. Revenera M&A Audit Services are designed to help you fulfill your M&A objectives.
Revenera focuses on a six-step methodology to expertly help you through the M&A due diligence process.
M&A AUDIT SERVICES
DUE DILIGENCE REPORTS
During an M&A Audit Services engagement with Revenera, both standard and custom reporting are provided based on the needs of the IP audit team. The types of standard reports include:
- Risk Profile Report - Provides quantification of how much unique code was identified, inventories all code and licenses, and highlights IP risks. This report is critical when deciding to pursue an acquisition.
- Due Diligence Forensic Report – Includes the IP pedigree of third-party code and licenses and compares third-party inventory to your existing IP policies. This report gives your team actionable remediation steps.
- Remediation Assessment Report – Risk advisory data for key redevelopment areas of third-party commercial and open source code and licenses in question. Includes a final inventory of all third-party code and licenses inside the code.
Since time and communication are critical during M&A efforts, our methodology is highly responsive, delivering what you need when you need it:
- Audit services engagements start immediately when contact is established.
- Our expert auditors create interim reports as needed for proactive decision-making during negotiations.
- Scope of audits are tailored to your timetable, with initial results focusing on IP issues that pose the greatest remediation challenge.
- Standard and custom reports are provided as needed by the IP audit team and can be expanded to a deep forensic level.