Launch new business models. Protect your IP. Reduce the risk of revenue loss.
FlexNet Licensing supports the widest range of monetization models in the industry, including: node locked, floating, named-user, subscription, capacity, metered, pay-for-use, pay-for-overage, time-limited and many more. It works across all platforms, standalone, as an SDK built into your application technology, or as a flexible web services framework. FlexNet Licensing enables you to easily configure your compliance model. You can implement anything from strict enforcement to trust-but-verify programs. FlexNet Licensing makes it very easy to define features, packages, bundles and suites. In fact, you can:
- React to customer’s needs and create different product options
- Switch features on and off electronically
- Change pricing and licensing options quickly to match market demand
- Differentiate your products through efficient licensing technology
FlexNet Licensing enables usage-based monetization or compliance models. You gain insight on what products and features customers are using and to what extent. Armed with this valuable insight, you can implement usage-based monetization models, detect overuse, manage compliance and gather actual user data to guide future product development.
FlexNet Licensing protects your products against revenue loss by ensuring only licensed and credentialed users can access your products. You can implement and enforce your software licensing terms without impacting usability and customer satisfaction.
FlexNet Licensing provides multiple layers of application protection. You can add tamper-resistance to your code, install safeguards against unauthorized access to your software, use secure activation mechanisms, detect hacking and overuse and react accordingly.
Revenera has collaborated with cloud and virtualization platform providers to provide the richest set of licensing capabilities in these environments. FlexNet Licensing detects virtual machine cloning and will react as defined in your compliance model (deny or report).
With activation processes, you can not only protect your applications but also establish a direct connection to your product’s users. Device manufacturers in the Internet of Things make a direct connection to their end users and can ensure that only original devices can be activated, which stops grey market abuse.
FLEXNET LICENSING KEY BENEFITS
- Grow revenue when you support the full software monetization spectrum—from strict enforcement to usage-based trust-but-verify
- Protect and monetize all your IP— cloud, SaaS, virtualized, on-premises and embedded— without negatively impacting usability
- Change pricing and licensing terms quickly to match market demand
- Improve the customer experience when you make it easy for customers to activate and manage features
FlexNet Licensing provides options all deployment options – on-premises, embedded, SaaS and Cloud
FLEXNET LICENSING FEATURES
Protect and monetize your IP with flexible software licensing–on-premises, SaaS, cloud, virtualized and embedded applications.
Compliance Intelligence provides software vendors with actionable intelligence on the unpaid use of their applications to generate new license revenue.