Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top 10 Posts
- Software Piracy Statistics 2021 – Stat Watch
- What is Software Monetization?
- What Is Software Usage Analytics?
- Hot Off the Presses: Revenera’s 2021 Monetization Monitor on Software Monetization Models and Strategies
- Piracy’s Last Stand: Why Piracy Will Be Irrelevant by 2030 and What to Do About It Now
- Revenera Software Container Delivery Helps Accelerate Revenue Recognition for Containerized Software
- How Ikon Science Unearthed More Licensing Flexibility and Automation for Its Customers
- Everything You Need to Know About Software Licensing
- 6 Tips for New Software Monetization Models in 2021
- Tracking Desktop Applications with Google Analytics: What You Should Know
- Accelerating Time to Value for Trial Software Users: Knowing When to Help
- Understanding Users in 2021: Lessons from Oxford Languages’ Word(s) of the Year
- Lessons from Charlie Brown: Don’t Wait for Customers to Come to You
Tweets by Revenera
Legal certification from Revenera is free to approved members of the legal community. You will gain practical knowledge about open source software legal issues and enter into the #Revenera Legal Directory once certified.
Revenera Certification for Legal Professionals | Revenera
This course is for legal counsel to acquire Revenera certification regarding open source discovery during M&A and ot...
Join Stephen Pakan of GTC Law Group and Marcus Lucero of Revenera as they cover the basics of open source software, discuss the licensing and security-related risks associated with open source use. #opensource #governance #OSSLicensing
An overview of legalities around open source software components
Short webinar on the basics of open source software, discuss the licensing and security-related risks associated with open source use.
Join Enterprise Strategy Group’s Senior Analyst Paul Nashawaty and Revenera’s Director, Product Management Scott Niemann for a discussion addressing ESG’s market landscape and growth for micro-services & cloud adoption #containerization #monetization
Software provisioning for cloud native applications
Solutions and approaches for bridging the gap between continuous delivery and entitlement management
.@matt_walton shares three goals that help teams collaborate effectively in organizations with scale:
1. Create a shared sense of purpose
2. Build a consistent environment
3. Nurture a supportive community
A case study: Cultivating collaboration across large product organisations
I recently was asked to share some thoughts on how you can cultivate a culture of collaboration across a product...
Don't compromise on your software installation capabilities. Revenera's newest release of InstallShield provides you with the right tools for easy stress-free installations including builds in the #cloud https://www.revenera.com/install/products/installshield.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=IS-EVAL-product-installshield&utm_content=EVAL&id=twitter-Organic-IS-EVAL-product-installshield&lead_source=Organic%20Social