Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top 10 Posts
- Software Piracy Statistics 2022 – Stat Watch
- What is Software Monetization?
- What Is Software Usage Analytics?
- SoftSummit 2022 Breakdown: Software Monetization Trends, Models, and Implementation Strategies
- The CFO’s Role in Preparing for the Transition to SaaS
- Your Experience Matters: Take the 2022 Monetization Monitor Survey
- Pursuing Software Piracy Claims in China
- The CFO’s Role in Growing Company Revenue and Overall Valuation
- The Future of Software Piracy and License Compliance
- What Is User Retention, How Is It Calculated & How To Improve Your User Retention Effectively
- Software Entitlement Management – A key component in Enterprise IT Applications Ecosystem
- Is Electronic Software Delivery the best option for vendors?
- Extensis’ Move from On-Premise Software to SaaS: A Data-Driven Journey
Tweets by Revenera
Revenera’s #InstallAnywhere allows you to adapt to industry changes with ease and create installs that work the same - no matter what the platform is. If you want to build multi-platform software installations, download your free trial now.
InstallAnywhere Free Trial | Revenera
InstallAnywhere for Building Multi-platform Software Installers
Kubernetes is the future of container management, cloud computing, DevOps, and application development.
Read more from @hackernoon on the power of #kubernetes below:
Why CIOs Must Focus on Accelerating Kubernetes Adoption | HackerNoon
The blog discusses why CIOs must focus on accelerating Kubernetes adoption, as a futuristic technology, within their ...
Not all open source follows the same set of rules. Users must follow individual licensing requirements and it can become difficult to get it all straight. Click the link to get access to our helpful license compliance checklist.
Open source is the future, but it doesn't mean that it isn't without risk. Revenera’s Open Source Vulnerability Management solutions can help ensure your software is safe and secure. Click the link below to find out more.
Do you know exactly what’s in your code? A Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) provides you with an organized way to know what’s in your code and stay on top of security and license compliance. Click the link to learn more.