Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top 10 Posts
- Software Piracy Stat Watch
- What is Software Monetization?
- What Is Software Usage Analytics?
- Accelerating Time to Value for Trial Software Users: Knowing When to Help
- Understanding Users in 2021: Lessons from Oxford Languages’ Word(s) of the Year
- Lessons from Charlie Brown: Don’t Wait for Customers to Come to You
- Aligning Software Price and Value
- X Marks the Spot: Following Pirates to New Software License Revenue
- Is Delivering On-Premise Software Becoming a Challenge? Take Some Cues From Domino’s.
- Software License Compliance: Stop Fishing, Start Catching
- What Working Remotely Can Teach Us About Insights into Software Users’ Needs
- Rollerblading’s Resurgence and Roadmap Lessons for Software Product Managers
- Revenera Expands Focus on Usage and Monetization Platform Based on Industry Momentum
Tweets by Revenera
Join Leon Schwartz, Associate at GTC Law Group, and Amy Chun, Partner at Knobbe Martens as they explain the role of open source software in M&A transactions and how to mitigate risks involved. Watch the webinar now.
Manage Open Source Software In M&A Transactions
Navigating Open Source Software risk in M&A Transactions.
Thanks to @analyticsinme for highlighting our report on #opensource license compliance and security vulnerabilities. Are you taking the right steps to address #OSS risk? #softwarecompositionanalysis
Revenera Finds Open Source Used More Than Companies Disclose
The Revenera 2021 State of Open Source License Compliance report released today shows more extensive open source use ...
Join industry experts and your peers at #SoftSummit2021. The industry leading, global online conference is on April 15th. It focuses on #softwaremonetization #usageanalytics #casestudies #interaction.
The Software Industry’s Leading Global Monetization Conference
The industry leading global virtual conference for the software industry on software monetization and usage analytics
Watch the webinar with @jvintzel & discover where MSIX currently stands including; an overview of Modification Packages and why they make sense for software companies and the impact of the Package Support Framework in enterprises adopting MSIX.
In this webinar, Solibri's Product Director, Juan Rodriguez, will share the story of the company's goal to be more data-driven – and what they have learned about their customers in the process.
Webinar: Defining Success Metrics to Improve Software Customer Value
Join Solibri and Revenera for a discussion about defining product success metrics to improve the customer's experience and the value they receive