Flexera is extremely pleased to announce today that our investment partnership with TA Associates, announced on December 19, 2017, has closed. TA Associates is a leading global growth private equity firm. TA acquired equity from existing investors, and will work in partnership with existing lead investor Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to continue to grow the company.
Top 10 Posts
- What is Software Monetization?
- What Is Software Usage Analytics?
- Software Piracy Stat Watch
- Aligning Software Price and Value
- X Marks the Spot: Following Pirates to New Software License Revenue
- Is Delivering On-Premise Software Becoming a Challenge? Take Some Cues From Domino’s.
- Software License Compliance: Stop Fishing, Start Catching
- What Working Remotely Can Teach Us About Insights into Software Users’ Needs
- Rollerblading’s Resurgence and Roadmap Lessons for Software Product Managers
- Revenera Expands Focus on Usage and Monetization Platform Based on Industry Momentum
- Why Software Vendors Need Effective License Compliance Programs
- We Want to Hear From You: 2020 Software and IoT Monetization Survey
- What Is User Retention?
Tweets by Revenera
NEW research report into software usage analytics: Efficient usage data collection and analytics can open up significant possibilities for software vendors. Read how your peers are using software usage analytics. Download the report now.
Contact us to see if you qualify for a free, in-depth code excerpt analysis using Revenera's FlexNet Code Insight tool.
InstallShield allows one-click installs, clean uninstalls, and migrates existing apps from an MSI to an MSIX installer with ease. This video shows how InstallShield helps you create MSIX packages in just three simple steps.
Watch a short compilation of industry experts talking about how software usage analytics takes the guesswork out of product management and how to position your product in a weak economy. Featuring Mark Thomason from IDC and April Dunford.
The 2020 #OpenSource License #Compliance Report is now available. Is it relevant to you? Absolutely.
Continue to capitalize on open source #software use with the right data points to move forward risk-free.