Open Source Scanning in the DevOps Lifecycle
Automate the detection and remediation of license compliance & security issues in your DevOps lifecycle.
Now that the age of agile development and DevOps has arrived, you need a roadmap to software development that springs you ahead of your competitors. That strategy should include an automated, end-to-end open source scanning solution that supports the detection of license compliance and security issues during product development, when you build, and for products in production.
FlexNet Code Insight integrates seamlessly into your DevOps environment and gives you confidence that your applications are free from vulnerabilities and security risks, and you’re free of license compliance issues. Software Composition Analysis with FlexNet Code Insight gives development teams:
- Comprehensive scans as code is developed, moves to testing, and enters production.
- Continuous checks for OSS license compliance issues.
- Workflows that enable you to prevent unwanted license types from entering your code.
- Quick scans for your development teams to detect vulnerabilities related to components in use.
- Deep scans for your build teams, legal teams and security teams to find all evidence of open source and enable mitigation before the build or for software that’s in production.
Software Composition Analysis Maturity Model
Identify gaps and improve your management of open source software with the Revenera maturity model framework.
Insights and Trends to Evolve Your Compliance and Security Practices
Join Flexera's Kendra Morton and Dave McLoughlin for this webinar as they help companies better understand the current state of open source license compliance and security, with insights from Flexera's 2020 License Compliance Research Report.
Ready to Lead the Way?
License compliance and security begins in the DevOps process. Software Composition Analysis from Revenera enables seamless integration and robust open source scanning - saving both time and money.