SoftSummit is just around the corner and we are so excited to meet you at a classic event in a new format, virtual, and under a new brand – Revenera.
Join us on June 16 or on June 18, depending on your time zone and availability.
We are excited to meet our monetization community virtually. Software product leaders are responding to business changes driven by COVID-19. Now more than ever companies need to deliver on revenue expectations and show operational excellence as they need to deliver more with less resources. New recurring revenue streams, compliance programs, operational efficiency and automation are all critically important, whether you’re providing on-premises, embedded, cloud or SaaS solutions.
SoftSummit is the leading conference for software industry executives who want to get ahead of their competition with a strong monetization and usage analytics strategy.
Both of the SoftSummit events will feature industry experts and product specialists who will provide an overview of software industry business and technology trends. Participants will also have opportunities to network and discuss ideas and strategies with peers. The conferences include:
- Keynote presentation from product positioning consultant April Dunford
- Monetization use cases from Siemens and Agilent and information about the powerful combination of software monetization and usage analytics
- Interactive round table sessions, featuring companies like PTC, Rauland, TechSmith, HCL Software, Solibri, Interneuron and Riedel
- Hands-on best practices sessions, including workshops on how to take products to the cloud successfully, how to manage open source license compliance and security, and how to build a successful compliance program
- Customer meetings and roadmap sessions with demos and chats about Revenera licensing, entitlement management, and usage analytics solutions
- Social hour that facilitates networking with peers and colleagues